NOTICE : COVID-19 UPDATE
We have been working very hard to ensure the cleanliness & safety of our customers & staff.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
-Reservations strongly encouraged at least 24 hours in advance by emailing - we are not taking same day or phone reservations at this time.
- Face masks will be required upon entering the building and in all common areas (registers, bathrooms, arcade, etc). You can remove your mask with your group once you are at your lane. For everyone’s safety, you should remain in your specified lane area.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in public spaces has been increased with emphasis on high contact surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at high traffic counters (along with no touch soap, sinks and hand dryers in restrooms) and more stations are continuing to be added.
- Bowling balls have been removed from normal house ball racks. Each pair of lanes will be stocked with a variety of house balls on the ball return at the lanes per group. If you need special accommodations, please let us know.
- Rental shoes will be sanitized before and after each use (both inside and out). We ask guests to leave bowling balls and rental shoes in the bowler’s area as they will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
-Bowling lanes will operate with no more than 6 bowlers per lane (you must have more than 6 to open a second lane) and with a lane skipped between groups to maintain proper social distancing.
- Tables and chairs at closed lanes must remain unused. Guests must remain seated while eating and drinking due to LCB regulations at this time.
- Menus will be available on screens at the snack bar or via the FREE Chacko’s APP (no paper or reusable menus).
- Food and beverage: Absolutely no outside food or beverage will be permitted. All food items will be served in disposable sealed containers. All beverages will be served in disposable cups. Disposable cutlery and to-go packets of condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, salt & pepper) will be available upon request.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate reopening with increased State and Federal guidelines. We are doing our best and learning along with you. These policies are non-negotiable and while they may eventually be changed, we are doing all of this with your safety in mind. It will take some getting used to, but we are all in this together!!
Lastly, if you are not comfortable coming to see us, that's perfectly fine! We'll be here when you are ready! Until then, please consider our takeout and curbside pickup. 570-208-2695 x4
**While every measure has been taken to provide you a safe environment, we are not liable for the health of team members or guests
For ANY special occasion, adult or teen party,
group outing, corporate party, scout troop or
bowling day with your friends and family!!
Choose from our bundles.
Enjoy bowling and food at a discounted price!